Courses to be taken at LNMIIT (Jul to Nov 2021)
- Natural language Processing
Courses taken in LNMIIT
- Natural Language Processing - Jul to Nov 2019 and Jul to Nov 2020 (Piazza link)
- Social Network Analysis - Jan to Apr 2019, Jan to Apr 2020, Jan to Apr 2021
- Discrete Mathematical Structures - Jan to Apr 2019 and Jan to Apr 2020 (shared)
- Introduction to Data Science - Jul to Nov 2018, Jul to Nov 2019 and Jul to Nov 2020 (shared)
- Mathematical Structures for Engineers - Jul to Nov 2017 (shared)
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms - Jan to Apr 2017 and Jan to Apr 2018
- Unconventional Models of Computing - Jan to Apr 2016, Jan to Apr 2017 and Jul to Nov 2018
- Theory of Computing - Jul to Nov 2016, Jul to Nov 2017, Jan to Apr 2018 and Jan to Apr 2021 (shared)
- Business Analytics and Big Data Programming - Jul to Nov 2016
- Big Data Programming - Jan to Apr 2016
- Learning Business Intelligence - July to Nov 2015
- Foundations in Business Analytics - July to Nov 2015
- Reviewed research papers for
I have also been involved in technical / organising team of some conferences:
- WSDC 2021 (WebSci 2021) - PC Member and Reviewer
- Online Social Networks and Media
- KDD 2021
- ICWSM 2021
- The Computer Journal
- Web Intelligence Conference 2019 and 2020
- Journal of Theoretical Computer Science (TCS).
- International Journal of Unconventional Computing.
- 11th International Meeting on DNA Computing.
- 12th International Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata.
- 3rd International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications.
- Financial Chair, Innovations in Software Engineering (ISEC 2017), LNMIIT, Jaipur, 2017.
- Workshop on Cognition, Emotion and Computing, Infosys Limited, Bangalore, April 30, 2013.
- PC member, IEEE conference on Recent Advances in Intelligent Computational Systems, Trivandrum, 2013.
- Recipient of Infosys Technologies, India fellowship for doing
PhD in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian
Institute of Technology, Madras, 2000-2004.
- Recipient of Indian Institute of Technology (GATE) Scholarship
for doing Masters in the Department of Computer Science and
Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 1998-2000. GATE
All India Rank - 105.
- Recipient of Best Outgoing Post-Graduate student award in M.Sc Mathematics.
- Recipient of St. Xavier's college scholarship for needy and bright students in 1995-1997.
- Prizewinner for holding rank first in M.Sc, Mathematics.
- Prizewinner for holding rank three in B.Sc, Mathematics.
- Visited IIIT Hyderabad and ISB Hyderabad as part of Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP) from Dec 19 to 21, 2018. Paper presented by my student Arpan Gupta on Temporal Cricket Stroke Localization from Untrimmed Highlight Videos.
- Visited RPI, Troy, NY as part of ACM Conference on Web Science 2017 from June 26 to 28, 2017. Presented a poster presentation on On Social Synchrony in Online Social Networks.
- Visited NIU, Taiwan for signing MoU for students and faculty exchange between NIU, Taiwan and The LNMIIT, July 2017.
- Visited University of Lanzhou, China as part of Brain Informatics held from September 9 to 11, 2011. Also presented our paper on An event-response model inspired by emotional behaviors.
- Visited Computer and Automation Research Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (MTA SZTAKI), Budapest, Hungary for presenting paper Non-Determinism in Peptide Computers in the Workshop on Automata for Cellular and Molecular Computing, held on Aug 31, 2007. Also attended 16th International Symposium on Fundamentals of Computational Theory, held in Budapest, Hungary from August 27–30, 2007.
- Visited University of York, UK for presenting paper Peptide
Computing: Universality and Theoretical Model in Unconventional
Computation, held from Sep 4--8 2006.
- Visited EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland for presenting paper
Parallel Computation of Simple Arithmetic using Peptide Antibody
Interactions in the International Workshop in Information processing
in Cells and Tissues, held from September 8--11, 2003 (visit partially
supported by Department of Science and Technology, India, Indian
National Science Academy, India and contingency grant from Infosys
- Visiting researcher in University of Western Ontario, London,
Ontario, Canada for one month (Aug-Sep, 2002) for research discussions
in the Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario,
Canada and for presenting paper Complexity Issues in
Binding-Blocking Automata in the Descriptional Complexity of Formal
Systems held in the University of Western Ontario, Canada from August
21--24, 2002 (visit sponsored by University of Western Ontario).
- Visited University of South Florida, Florida, US for presenting
paper Peptide Computing Universality and Complexity in The Seventh
International Conference on DNA Based Computers, held from June
10--13, 2001 (visit partially supported by CSIR, India and contingency
grant from Infosys Technologies, India).